Rates vary depending on the contracted insurance rate. For fees not covered by insurance, a deposit will be required at the first session and the full balance of the evaluation will be due at the feedback session when testing results are given.
Rates vary depending on the contracted insurance rate. If insurance is not applicable, please call to inquire about direct fees.
Blue Cross, Cofinity and Aetna provider.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is neuropsychological testing covered? (code is 96118.0)
- If testing is covered is there a precertification number needed?
How much of the testing is covered?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.